Community Donations

Bronze VIP

> Bronze VIP rank within the server
> Custom role of your choice within the server
+ Custom Role will change your name colour

> Name on our websites Donor Page
> A thank you at the bottom of the Description of all Youtube Videos

> Server Based Perks
> Increased LOA period.
> Vote on new video ideas
> $7,500 In the Server Store
> One Custom Emojis of your choice within the server.
> Vote on new store additions/features
> Access to Donor Music Bot
> Post Images and Gifs in the main chat

> Additional Features
> View our Videos before anyone else!
> Access to the Donors Lounge, to view server updates and work before
release.
> (A warm fuzzy feeling knowing you are helping fund Josh's drug
addiction)

Silver VIP

> Silver VIP rank within the server
> Custom role of your choice within the server
     > Custom Role will change your name colour
        + Display Online Separately from other members

> Name on our websites Donor Page
> A thank you at the bottom of the Description of all Youtube Videos

> Server Based Perks
+ Increased LOA period.
> Minor Callsign Customisation.
> Vote on new video ideas
+ $20,000 In the Server Store
+ Two Custom Emojis of your choice within the server.
> Vote on new store additions/features
> Access to Donor Music Bot
> Post Images and Gifs in the main chat

> Additional Features
> View our Videos before anyone else!
> Access to the Donors Lounge, to view server updates and work before
release.
> (A warm fuzzy feeling knowing you are helping fund Josh's drug
addiction)

Gold VIP

> Gold VIP rank within the server
> Custom role of your choice within the server
     + Custom Role will change your name colour
     + Display Online separately from other Members

        + Custom Role Icon of your choice


> Name on our websites Donor Page
> A thank you at the bottom of the Description of all Youtube Videos

> Server Based Perks
+ No Activity Requirement within the server
> Minor Callsign Customisation.
> Vote on new video ideas
+ $35,000 In the Server Store
> Three Custom Emojis of your choice within the server.
> Vote on new store additions/features
> Access to Donor Music Bot
> Post Images and Gifs in the main chat

> Additional Features
> View our Videos before anyone else!
> Access to the Donors Lounge, to view server updates and work before
release.
> (A warm fuzzy feeling knowing you are helping fund Josh's drug
addiction)

Why Should I Donate?

Los Santos Life Roleplay is a completely Free to play, non-profit community, yet offer the best and most original experience any other console-based Roleplay Comunity has to offer. This is only possible by us taking full advantage of the generous donations that are given to us on a monthly basis by both our members and staff teams, and ensuring that aver penny is spent on improving and running the many fun and unique features that we offer all our members access to, such as; Our Custom Discord and Roleplay bots, Top of the range CAD/MDT, Amazing Twotter App. However, that's not all our donations are spent on, community reach is also very important to us, as we want as many people as possible to find out about our fantastic community and join in on the experience. To do this, we also make small investments into advertisement - On platforms such as Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Forums and on building the very website you are reading now! Despite this being what only a small percentage of our donations is spent on, it is one of the most effective and important ways that we reach out to potential members of our server, it may even be because of these donations that you are here reading this right now!